The Minoan Night Experience
Theatrical Performance combined with a gastronomical journey from Minoan cuisine, Greek music and dance.The Minoan Theatrical Performance, the interactive activity and special live music set with dance.
*Minoan Night Experience will not be available for 2024
The Minoan Night Experience begins with the theatrical dance and acrobatics performance. At the end, the Minoans invite spectators to take part in an interactive game with (mitos) Ariadne’s thread. Dancing to the sounds of drum banging and singing they get intertwined together.
Guests are welcomed in the Minoan dinning area, where they will experience the Minoan and modern day Cretan cuisine. A special live music set accompanies the dinner, starting with music played with ancient and modern Greek instruments, moving towards a more traditional Greek fiesta with dancing.
The Minoan & Cretan inspired cuisine:
The Minoan meal is prepared and cooked in our Minoan Kitchen, which guests are allowed to visit. Guests can indulge themselves in unique ancient flavours including:
- Hand headed bread with barley and wheat (at the table you have the option to use olive oil and aromatic oregano on the bread to give it a special taste).
- Cretan olives.
- Panspermia (a great mix of leguminous vegetables – protein seeds – cooked with honey and raisins, dried figs, herbs and sesame seeds).
- Traditional Greek salad (horiatiki) with feta cheese.
- Green salad (a variety of wild plants (greens) of the Cretan land).
- Pork with pasta (the rice-shaped orzo) and tomato in the oven.
- Minoan sweet
- Spring water